Monday, March 7, 2011

Whenever I receive a good news, I cannot but share it first to __________________. [Aside from thanking GOD in prayers.]

Apostles Filipino Catholic CommunityFILL IN THE BLANKS: Whenever I receive a good news, I cannot but share it first to __________________. [Aside from thanking GOD in prayers.]
Segments IA survey among the member wherein the members fill in the blank.
Lay-out of the different segments of our AFCC site
Sunday at 6:46pm · Like · · Share

12 people like this.


Sunday at 8:02pm · Like

Pauline Marie Tutana Cordova my boyfriend!hehehe
Sunday at 8:35pm · Like

Reena de Leon sa buong pamilya...tsismosa hehe!!
Sunday at 9:44pm · Like

Sunday at 9:48pm · Like

Noelito Castillon my family...
Sunday at 10:36pm · Like

Fe Baguio Sa asawa ko...
Sunday at 11:26pm · Like
Yesterday at 4:27am · Like

Amelia Dalmacio to my children. . .
Yesterday at 4:28am · Like

23 hours ago · Like

Marine Iligan Impreso to people who are very close to me
19 hours ago · Like

Susan P. Fujita the people who are not recognizing GOD yet....and to the people I LOVE!
18 hours ago · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment