Monday, November 1, 2010

Amazing Grace: Fe Baguio's Life Story

AMAZING GRACE: FE BAGUIO'S STORY

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

____________________________________________________________________________


Hello po sa lahat,I'm Fe Baguio glad to be a member of AFCC because of my friend JOAN.Since our intentions is to manifest our faith on how GOD LEADS US INTO his glory i just want to share my EXPERIENCE OF LIFE...

I have realized,since childhood,GOD HAS NEVER LEFT ME. Although I have never received the sacrament of Baptism,as a child,I had a natural inclination to search for GOD.In my search, i joined prayer meetings and spent time in the church.At times when my parents searched for me, they found me in Church.

I had faith in GOD, but I didn't have much knowledge of Him. As i grow older,I began to experience all kinds of trials. My problems increased to the point that I started blaming GOD. I SAID,"WHY ME,IF I AM A GOOD DAUGHTER?" I experienced a time of long and painful agony.Then,one day, i found a BIBLE that someone had tried to burn and began reading it. The WORD OF GOD made me see my mistakes.I cried and ask forgiveness for blaming GOD.I gave thanks to him for the gift of my life and I said that I wanted to serve HIM using the gifts HE has given.NOT just a listener, but a doer of HIS WORD.

AFTER SOME TIME, I AGAIN GOT INTO SIN AND MISERY BY CONSENTING TO LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND WITHOUT THE SACRAMENT OF MATRIMONY.WE HAD CHILDREN,BUT OUR FAMILY GOT INTO ALL KINDS OF DIFFICULTIES.I began to hate those who looked down on me.

When I came to Hongkong,GOD blessed me with a good employer who adviced me to go out on my day off with a lady whom she recommended for a good behavior.I went with her to a prayer meeting where they were sharing the gospel.I was surprised at their way of sharing the Gospel,it was so simple and enlightening.Through sincerely savouring the Word of God, I could see how GOD was working in thier lives.I heard them mentioning the five ideals:
1. TO READ MEDITATE AND SAVOUR THE HOLY GOSPEL EVERYDAY
2. TO IMITATE CHRIST
3. TO LIVE IN POOR MEANS
4. TO DO PROFOUND AND PROLONGED PRAYER
5. TO DO APOSTOLATE

Each ideals had a very good connection to thier lives acting as a bridge to bring them closer to GOD. I was invited to receive the five days of light seminar.I cried of joy,thanking GOD for calling me again and for the oppurtunity to change my life,to deepen my faith,and to realize HIS unwavering love for me.I was touched by the gospel verse john 15:16

"YOU DID NOT CHOOSE ME, I CHOSE YOU,AND APPOINTED YOU TO GO AND BEAR MUCH FRUIT,THE FRUIT THAT ENDURES.AND SO THE FATHER WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU ASK OF HIS NAME."

I thought this is a call for me to stand firm and a chance to be a good preacher.I have learned to embrace the teachings of JESUS and how to live these teachings by practicing the five ideals.These have helped me to be a good christian and grow closer to GOD.He has rearranged my lifein a way that i can bear fruit, and someday,be a light to others,if even in a simple way.

Last year, I was invited to attend the adult catechism and I am so blessed to receive the sacrament of Baptism. It was a great joy that there were 4 priests who witnessed my baptism and i really felt and understood the meaning of Baptism. Ang sarap ng feeling talaga; I cried with joy. AND after a couple of weeks, I received my confirmation; and after 3 weeks I received the sacrament of Matrimony...Through my prayers and the prayers of my friends and the 3rd category of the little brethren of Mary whose always there,I feel that GOD IS HELPING ME WALK IN HIS WAY!!!

THANK U PO FOR THE OPPURTUNITY....GOD BLESS US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment